TILLSATT Communications Event Manager Stockholm – consultant
Start: ASAP in January, full time
End: 29 July
Communications Project Manager
Electrolux is searching for a structured and results-driven project Communications Project Manager, who understands the business environment and leadership communications of a global operation. This person is an experienced communications professional who will project manage a global hybrid employee communications event and a global physical Top Management meeting in Stockholm.
As the Project Manager you will be based in Stockholm, in the Electrolux HQ, and you will be part of a global Corporate Communications team reporting to and supported by the SVP Communications who is the owner of the projects.
The employee communications event is an annual global event celebrating achievements by employees leveraging the Group business strategy. During next year’s event it will be further developed and focusing on wellbeing of the employees. It is a live event aired via internal channels to all employees world-wide.
The Top Management Meeting is a three-day long and focused session with the top 100 leaders of the company. The leaders will be focusing on the development and delivery of the business strategy during the meeting, which is structured with a combination of presentations, workshops, external speakers, engagement sessions, etcetera.
– Support the events with project management, creativity, development, and delivery of the events.
– Firm steer of timelines and details, control of supplier relations and in command of budget.
– Be part of the team responsible for content creation, craft messaging and production
Together with the project team support leaders in their roles as part of the events.
– Experienced in managing large and complex events/projects, including many stakeholders, suppliers, different time zones, nationalities, and cultures.
– Experience in engaging senior management in an international environment.
– Experience in leadership communications in an international environment.
– A proven track record in a similar role from either an international company or consultancy.
– Fluent in spoken and written English.
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 firstname.lastname@example.org