TILLSATT Content Editor in Beauty and Health industry – Consultant
The Content Editor is responsible for creating copy and content in line with the clients overall tone of voice for all channels. Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
• Produce copy and content that makes the intended message come alive in a consistent way across channels
• Produce copy for product launches
• Assist the Sr. Copywriters in the creative work
• Produce activating and engaging content for digital channels
• Create inspiring long-format editorial content for the online beauty magazine
• Help script videos
• Prepare product toolboxes in Censhare
• Digital copy optimized for search engines and online shopping
• Create platform-specific social media copy that drives engagement and sales
As a Content Editor you are passionate about languages and creating engaging yet clear communication. You have an open mind, are a good listener, have a curious mind-set, proactively ask questions and come with solutions. You are a strong collaborator and are keen to deliver results.
You have proven ability to come up with impactful and selling copy and stories that are commercially viable. You keep yourself updated on trends and competitors.
– Bachelor’s degree in copywriting or similar
– 1-2 years of experience from similar position
– An understanding of SEO and how it shapes the content production business
– An excellent portfolio that showcases your writing skills in 360 communication
– Experience from content creation for digital channels
– Experience of working with film/videos
– Passion for social media
– Native or bilingual proficiency in English
– Experience of working with videos
– Interest and experience in Beauty and Health industry
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 2-3 months full time
Site: Mäster Samuelsgatan. For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926.