TILLSATT Content Editor – konsult
A global cosmetic company need a native english copy for a product launch. Start: as soon as possible. Durability: one month full time.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Content Editor is responsible for creating copy and content in line with Oriflame’s overall tone of voice for all channels.
Produce copy and content that makes the intended message come alive in a consistent way across channels.
• Produce copy for product launches
• Assist the Sr. Copywriters in the creative work
• Produce activating and engaging content for digital channels
• Create inspiring long-format editorial content for Oriflame’s online beauty magazine Beauty EDIT
• Help script videos
• Prepare product toolboxes in Censhare
• Digital copy optimized for search engines and online shopping
• Create platform-specific social media copy that drives engagement and sales
As a Content Editor you are passionate about languages and creating engaging yet clear communication. You have an open mind, are a good listener, have a curious mind-set, proactively ask questions and come with solutions.
You are a strong collaborator and are keen to deliver results. As Content Editor you will produce copy for all of our communication channels, that should attract our consultants and consumers with a clear and strong message.
You should be passionate about copy and new ways of using this in an ever changing digital landscape. The main focus will be to ensure that we deliver a cohesive, clear and engaging message across channels and platforms.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
You have proven ability to come up with impactful and selling copy and stories that are commercially viable. You keep yourself updated on trends and competitors.
Role Profile description
You are structured and well organized with an outstanding ability to priorities and work on multiple projects in parallel. You can easily manage your projects on time and budget. You have excellent skills to take decisions and proactively come with solutions. Demonstrated ability to take part in projects from initial stage to delivery.
You can articulate and present your ideas to internal stakeholders in a professional way with passion and persuasion. You proactively give and take feedback in meetings and use it to lift the project to a higher level. Extreme attention to details plus the ability to communicate clearly. Interpersonal skills You work with and for the team and recognize the value of sharing knowledge, ideas and workload with and beyond the immediate team to achieve effective outcomes together. You are friendly, professional and approachable.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s degree in copywriting or similar
– 1-2 years of experience from similar position
– An understanding of SEO and how it shapes the content production business – An excellent portfolio that showcases your writing skills in 360 communication – Experience from content creation for digital channels
– Experience of working with film/videos
– Passion for social media
– Native or bilingual proficiency in English Preferable:
– Experience of working with videos
– Interest and experience in Beauty and Health industry
For more information contact Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 email@example.com