Copywriter Stockholm – Employment
Full time employment in Stockholm
The Copywriter will be part of Creative Services and the Category Communication Fragrance/Personal & Hair Care team and will be responsible for generating and developing communication concepts for our product launches.
▪ Generating / developing communication ideas and concepts for product launches that are applicable for different channels – including for SEO purposes
▪ Work closely with Art Directors to interpret the defined concept or brief into effective product communication solutions
▪ Build and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Oriflame Brand,productbrands target audience, and cultural market differences in order to adopt an appropriate tone of voice for every project.
▪ Remaining constantly up to date on current beauty industry communication trends.
What we are looking for:
You are passionate, versatile, conceptual and creative, and an exceptional communicator capable of inspiring your team and internal stakeholders.
You love the challenge of new projects and always approach them with a fresh, open mind. You are flexible and quick and able to deliver high quality copy even under pressure and within a fast paste environment.
You enjoy working in partnership with an Art Director to develop exciting concepts and equally have the ability to confidently work alone in developing your ideas into great copy.
General qualification & experience
– More than 7 years’ experience in professional and commercial writing from working in an agency or inhouse creative team
– A degree in advertising, marketing, communications, media or journalism
– Native English speaker alternative several years working with English copy
– You have proven conceptual skills and a strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd.
– Experience in writing for multiple media and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels
– A true passion for beauty and fashion
– Knowledge of InDesign
– Experience with FMCG / beauty / fashion / direct sales
– Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
Role Profile description
▪ Writing skills / Creativity:
▪ You can interpret a marketing brief and turn it in to a single minded creative Communication idea.
▪ With excellent written communication skills and grammatical excellence,you have the ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines
▪ You keep yourself up dated on trends and competitors.
▪ Presentation skills:
▪ You can articulate and present your ideas to internal stakeholders in a professional way with
passion and persuasion.
▪ Extreme attention to details plus th eability to communicate clearly.
▪ Interpersonal skills:
▪ You work with and for the team and recognize the value of sharing knowledge, ideas and
workload with and beyond the immediate team to achieve effective outcomes together.
▪ You are friendly, professional and approachable.
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926