Creative Project Manager in Stockholm Oriflame – Employment
Are you an enthusiastic and skilled Creative Project Manager with experience of the beauty and lifestyle industry?
Oriflame is looking for you who has a solid experience and knowledge in account- management and direction of communication in multi-channels and understanding of the direct selling business.
You are very solution-oriented and flexible, used to a fast moving work environment and able to adapt quickly to necessary changes.
– University degree Bachelor or equivalent in advertising, marketing, communication or other relevant area
– At least 7-10 years relevant work experience, including a significant part as leading communication projects
– Demonstrated experience working with creative production (stills and moving)
– Demonstrated experience working with communication in digital channels
– Experience of coaching small teams
– A true passion for fashion and beauty
– Fluent in English
– Experience working in an international environment with a multi-market perspective
– Experience with FMCG / beauty & lifestyle industry / direct sales
What we offer
We are offering you a chance to work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be offered a job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world. The company is characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style. We are passionate about our products and business model, and we want our customers and our sales force to feel the same way.
Workplace: On site in Stockholm
Salary: 500.000-520.000 SEK
For more information Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926