PAUSAD Design Strategist Electrolux – consultant
1 oktober – 31 december, full time Stockholm + remote
We are looking for a design strategist with experience in applying design thinking methodology and that has excellent storytelling and communication skills.
You will work with a talented and multi-national design team situated in different
studios around the world. You will support the design approach by communication
and facilitation of the design process and creative sessions either directly or through others.
Employing Design Thinking & other creative tools, processes and methodologies. In collaboration with designers define workshop and workstream requirements, coordinate and contribute to the creation of required content such as support and drive communication packages suitable for the design audience and stakeholders.
You have experience in translating insight into design opportunities within constraints.
You are confident and flexible and have experience working in interdisciplinary teams where
harmonious collaboration is imperative.
You are able to guide and support the design process from framing a challenge, to research and
insights, to concept and implementation.
You have great facilitation skills.
You speak in a visual language. You’ve got a knack for succinctly capturing thoughts and
expressing them to others. You have a strong design voice and point of view on where to go and why.
You are an excellent communicator with great instincts about how to synthesize and tell a
captivating story, build a deep rapport, and give honest feedback.
You can easily switch from macro to micro; from understanding the strategic value and business
dynamics of an organization’s product or service, to caring about visual design at a pixel or
– University degree
– Experienced design strategist
– Strong communication and presentation skills to communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at
an individual and group level.
– Experience working with design teams and great understanding of digital and physical design.
– Strong facilitation skills, and knows how to Inspire, coach and educate other designers, by focus
on continuous improvement and empowerment
– Problem solving attitude, highlighting risks and opportunities
– Pro-active work attitude and the ability to organize personal workload to meet deadlines.
– Drive and create effective and appropriate visual languages through a wide understanding of the
meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market, and culture.
– Use appropriate skills (presentations, sketching, animation and video) to define and
communicate the solution.
– Collaborative nature and willingness to work in a complex organization and delivery-oriented
– Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
Start: 1 oktober – 31 december, full time Stockholm + remote
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 firstname.lastname@example.org