Digital Content Manager – rekrytering fast tjänst
Are you a digital native in producing content for digital omni channels? Are you a skilled web editor and an expert in social media and analytics? Do you enjoy working with people from around the world in a global company? Do you want to be part of building and influencing our digital journey ahead? Then you could be the star that we are looking for.
We want to develop our digital communication to the next level and have an exciting journey ahead. We are looking for a Digital Content Manager to our Group Communications team.
You will be responsible for improving and maintaining the website and our social media channels and developing and optimizing these digital channels based on business driven data and user needs. This will be a team effort with close cooperation with our web agency. You will drive and follow up on our social media strategy and make our communication interesting and relevant to our target groups.
• Plan for future improvements to our web site based on customers experience analysis and dialogue with our marketing department
• Have a omni channel mindset and adapt the messages to the specific channel but at the same time take into account the entire user journey and the end user’s needs
• Ensure that the website always works properly
• Coordinate digital content plan as well as support and cooperate with the web editors around the world
• Investigate and analyze website traffic to improve our digital channels and their content based on data from Google Analytics and Social media.
• Manage our social media channels by setting up best practices, realistic KPI’s, monitoring and analyzing data
• Create content and graphical templates and elements for use in digital channels and in accordance with our visual guidelines
You have a relevant post-secondary education and good experience in the field of digital communication
Skills And Qualities:
• You are a digital native and have experience in writing for the web
• You have worked in digital media and understand users’ behavior and digital marketing trends.
• You have an interest in technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• You have good communication and editing skills and understand how to communicate with different target groups.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• You are self-driven, but also a good team player.
• You are an outgoing person who enjoys working with colleagues from around the world.
Knowledge And Experience:
• CMS, preferably EpiServer
• Web analytics, preferably Google Analytics
• Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator,
• Social media platforms such as Oktopost, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
• PIM, preferably InRiver
• DAM, preferably Qbank
• Microsoft Office
Some international travel might be necessary
The Digital Content Manager reports to Head of Group Communications
Start: As soon as possible
For more info Jens Beck-Friis email@example.com 0731-822926