Global Art Director in Stockholm Oriflame – Employment
Do you have several years experience from model and product photography? Oriflame is looking for a Global Art Director based in Stockholm, Sweden, to further strengthen our team.
The Art Director will be part of Creative Services and the Category Communication Colour Cosmetics / Accessories team and responsible for generating and developing concepts and ideas as well as overall look and feel for our product communication projects.
• Generating / developing concepts and ideas for product communication that are applicable for different channels.
• Serve as the lead for setting, executing and maintaining the overall visual appearance of the project.
• Remaining constantly up to date on current beauty industry communication trends.
What we are looking for:
As an Art Director you are passionate about communication. You are creative and an excellent visual communicator. You have an open mind, are a good listener, have a curious mind-set, proactively ask questions and come with solutions.
General qualification & experience:
– 6+ years’ experience from working in an agency or in-house creative team
– A degree from the University or equivalent from Berghs/Beckmans/Art School
– Several years’ experience from model and product photography (directing photo shoots and/or shooting concepts)
– Fluent in english
– Passion for fashion and beauty
What we offer
We are offering you a chance to work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be offered a job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world. Oriflame is characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style. We are passionate about our products and business model, and we want our customers and our sales force to feel the same way.
Workplace: On site in Stockholm
Salary: 460.000-480.000 SEK + bonus
For more information Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926