TILLSATT Grafisk designer inom fashion – konsult
Nu finns det uppdrag på Oriflame Cosmetics i centrala Stockholm perioden 7 augusti till 31 oktober. Uppdraget är på plats och heltid och vänder sig troligen till en som är mer junior. Du måste kunna visa upp en stark portfolio.
The Graphic designer is responsible for creating content and design in line with Oriflame’s overall look and feel for all channels.
• Produce design that makes the intended message come alive across communication channels in a consistent way.
• Assisting the Art Directors in the creative work
• Produce graphic and moving material for all channels
• Work with videos and moving imagery of all kinds
• Prepare product toolboxes
As a Graphic Designer you are passionate about communication and design. You are creative and an outstanding visual communicator. You have an open mind, are a good listener, have a curious mind-set, proactively ask questions and come with solutions. You are a strong collaborator and are keen to deliver results.
As Graphic Designer you will design content and visuals for all of our communication channels, that should attract our consultants and consumers with a clear and strong visual branding. You should be passionate about design and new formats of content. The main focus will be to ensure that we deliver attractive design and contents of all forms across platforms.
– A degree from or equivalent of Berghs/Beckmans/Art School
– 1-2 years’ experience from working in an agency or in-house creative team
– Excellent knowledge in the whole Adobe Creative suite including After Effects and Premiere
– Fluent in English
– Experience from content creation for digital channels
– Experience of working with film/videos and animations
– Experience from the beauty and/or health industry + portfolio
– Experience of working with videos, websites or animations
– Experience with FMCG and/or direct sales
För mer info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926