TILLSATT Industrial Designer Electrolux – consultant
Start: 1 mars
End: 31 december
Job Description Industrial Designer:
Come and join us in shaping living for the better!
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
Core Skills & Capabilities by Job Family:
In this position, you are equipped with both academic learning and professional practice. You have contributed to a couple of products and have an understanding of how the design process should be applied in a professional environment. You are able to talk about your work and explain the rationales behind decisions.
You are a solid contributor to larger multifunctional projects, and also begin to lead small to medium sized projects with support.
On this level you will build up independence in preparation to make the shift to interdependent work.
As a Designer in Physical Design, you will be managing your own project deliverables, contributing to design explorations, with a clear understanding of interdependencies and limitations, and to creative sprints/workshops with additional perspectives and inspiration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial design (Master’s will be a strong plus).
• Experience working in highly technical cross-functional teams.
• A portfolio with relevant work that demonstrates both strong interaction and prototyping proficiency.
• Must have 3D Rendering and modelling capabilities
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• English language
• Agile - You are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines
• Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions
• Communicative - You can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers
• Completer - You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way
• Creative - You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation
• Innovative - you’re able to use your skills to adjust your way of doing work, always aiming for continuous improvement
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 firstname.lastname@example.org