Product Manager Software Electrolux – Employment
Workplace: Stockholm, employment full time.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what smart and connected kitchen appliances could be.
Traditionally the appliance industry have been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the Software side of our product development with product managers having previous experience from the online services and platform industry.
You will be part of a global product team based in Stockholm, working with R&D, Design, Product line and Marketing to drive the software part of our consumer products.
You will report to the Software Product Director within Electrolux global Consumer Experiences organization and be part of a team driving our product and IoT evolution.
As one of our Product Managers Software, you will be responsible to drive successful tradeoffs that affect cost, revenue, schedule, user experience and how the product evolves throughout its life cycle. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced and ambitious candidate with a passion for food to define, form and impact from an early stage. You will be working on truly global products and in an industry where software driven innovation increasingly will set the agenda. This role will be at the core of the rapid evolution of IoT.
• Lead the software development side of our product, to offer a great Electrolux user experience, throughout ideation, technical development, launch and ongoing usage
• Work in a cross functional manner with our engineers, designers and category managers to set the vision, objectives and roadmap for the software product and the team
• Manage the process to define a software product and platforms features and functionality
• Contribute to the overall product lines strategy to define broad and impactful consumer centric software products for worldwide markets
• Define and analyze metrics and KPI’s used to measure the health and success of software products and how these improve over time and drive product lifetime value
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into software product requirements
• Participate in user-experience research to identify obstacles and improve user satisfaction
• Support Marketing and Product lines in developing marketing and communication materials
Who you are:
• Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Agile – you work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Growth – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Results-driven. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Experience & qualifications:
• You have previous work experience (5+ years) from Engineering, UX or Product Management, building online consumer products together with cross functional teams
• 5+ years of business development experience of digital business models
• Masters degree or equivalent
• You have a technical understanding of what it takes to build and maintain consumer facing applications and services and you are comfortable facilitating and participating in the design, architectural and technical decisions made in the team
• You understand user experience, information architecture and design vision; and how they impact
• You have required experience of the OKR (Objectives & Key results) framework, data driven product development and agile methodologies
• Your passion about the evolution of home appliances and IoT is considered a plus
For more information Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926