Design Lead till Ericsson – konsult
Duration: +12 months
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are working on a very complex internal sales process support tool. We are expanding this with a parallel project and are now looking for someone to support and work together with the current UX/UI Designer lead on this new project that will integrate with the main tool.
Key responsibilities in this role:
– Working closely together with the current UX Design lead help create a unified vision and bring concepts to life that supports the user and business needs.
– Create concept design, low fidelity prototyping.
– Create final high fidelity UI design for planned features using the existing Ericsson design system.
– Have a technical understanding of underlying technology to judge how to design solutions that take this into consideration.
– Work closely with developers in an agile way to support any changes needed during development
– Help create clear and easy to understand feature descriptions and Xd files that help testers verify the feature functionality
– Test, review and iterate on implemented features and translate complex user/business goals into simple, user-friendly solutions.
– Overlook current products and their feature sets, and understand what implications new features and products might have on existing ones.
– Gain a deep understanding of the problems we’re solving. Help define what is important to focus on for product and user success.
– Stay abreast of the latest UX/UI research and best practices.
Your previous experience and skills:
– Proven experience designing UX/UI for pro and consumer desktop Windows applications
– Strong portfolio of recent work and case studies
– Well versed in Adobe XD
– Used to conducting usability tests and interviews
– Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. Preferably also a native Swedish speaker.
– Great people skills
– Self driven and self motivated
– Experience using Google Analytics and Hotjar to improve user experience and website performance.
– Experience in working with agile methods
Nice to have skills:
– A general understanding of creating and working with spreadsheets and formulas in Excel is a plus as our users have this as one of their main tools.
– A good understanding of complex sales and bidding processes is a plus (CRM, Sales Force etc)
Your application process:
Apply by adding your CV, introductory letter, previous job references and portfolio as soon as possible.
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 email@example.com