UX-designer / Product designer Electrolux – Employment
Workplace: Stockholm, employment full time.
Turn ideas into reality. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Traditionally the appliance industry has been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the team with designers having previous experience from user centered design for web and native apps.
You will be part of a cross functional product team based in Stockholm, working with Engineering, Design, Product management to drive the digital design for our new apps connected to consumer products, such as robotic vacuums, air purifiers and kitchen appliances.
As a UX designer you are obsessed with what design and technology can do for people. You are truly passionate about taking ideas, insights, data, business needs and creating flows, prototypes and visual design to create beautiful and intuitive experiences across different platforms which resonate strongly with our user.
You have the ability to create design and develop it side-by-side with product management and engineering teams in a Build-Measure-Learn environment where you make decisions on quantitative data and qualitative insights.
You are having a keen interest in Branded Experiences and how the different interfaces can support the overall experience cross touch points. You work in a tight team of UX specialists lead by a Digital Experience leader to deliver designs from concept to implementation that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful for people worldwide.
• You work in, and encourage, cross collaboration leveraging diversity and open feedback
• You are good at communicating concepts, design and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
• You have previously demonstrated time management, communication and prioritization skills
• You understand and react to change and are capable to adapt to business and organizational needs
As a person you:
• Act with integrity, honesty and morale
• Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself
• Are a strong internal and external communicator
• Are a true team player
• Are meticulous down to the pixel
Competencies and skills needed:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience from user centered and visual design
• Required experience from designing and iterating consumer facing online products
• Required experience and good understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines
• Understanding of usability and user experience principles
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally in order to deliver a great product while advocating for visual design
• Competent in spoken and written English
More info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926