UX Designer till spelbolag i Stockholm – konsult
Start: ASAP full time
If you want to help us build the tools that we use to make the world’s best mobile games, this is the right job for you!
You will be building a web platform to manage game operations from different perspectives. The focus is to help games and marketing teams to create brilliant experiences for our players.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of user centered design processes, as well as good knowledge of visual design principles and user interface best practices.
• Own the UX strategy for a specific business area.
• Help our product owners and developers to execute all UX design deliverables
• Develop end-to-end design solutions, from concept, exploration, and research, to interaction and user interface (UI).
• Bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows and interactions while dealing with technical challenges.
• Create storyboards, user flows and prototypes based on user feedback to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to teams and stakeholders.
• Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards being able to facilitate and lead design thinking best practices.
Skills to create thrills:
• Experience working with complex desktop applications for specialized users.
• Ability to create concepts at varying levels of fidelity as part of a well rounded set of visual communication skills.
• Confident with managing design patterns.
• Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus.
• Great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end users of a system.
• Strong working knowledge of the standard tools like Sketch, InVision, Abstract.
Tasty bonus skills:
• Experience working with desktop applications like CMS, campaign management platforms, customer support tools, etc.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 email@example.com