TILLSATT Group Brand Project Manager Husqvarna – konsult
End: 6 months full time
Location: Stockholm hybrid or Jonsered hybrid
For this role you will work with Husqvarna Group Brand. The Group Brand Strategy function is new since 1st of January and your role will be to support and create structure in the build-up, together with the team.
As a Group Brand Project Manager, you will work with head of Group Brand and lead a Brand working-group to get the Brand frame work structure, brand visual identity principles and internal communication for Group Brand Strategy in place. Project Manage, develop and populate the portal for the shared Husqvarna brand. You will support in many different areas during this assignment to ensure the Brand framework is established and communication material developed for internal and external (Licensees) stake-holders.
As a person, we see that you are passionate about brand communication. You are a courageous, proactive and confident team-player and believe that some friction will lead to a better end result. You have a clear focus on accuracy in your work and ability to analyze and prioritize within projects. We also see that you have the competence and personality to drive the projects forward and reach the set deadlines.
Examples of work tasks:
• Project and stakeholder-management
• Develop content for the Husqvarna Group framework and internal Brand communication, education & roll-out
• Establish and create relevant policies, directives, usage rules & guidelines
Required skills or techniques:
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Brand-oriented experience – bringing strategic plans into actions and output
• Brand Communication Guidelines
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills (English)
• Graphic Design
• Seniority level 5-8 years relevant work experience
For more info Jens Beck-Friis 0731-822926 firstname.lastname@example.org